Client Services CoordinatorLocation: Portland, OR
Type: Full Time
Minimum Experience: Entry Level
Founded in February of 2007 and based in Portland, Oregon, 2 Brothers Moving & Delivery is a regionally recognized leader in residential and commercial moving services. We're moving craftsmen & women that help people transition into new and exciting parts of their life. Whether it's a small apartment move across town for a new job or a mansion across the Sierra's for retirement, 2 Brothers is here to handle the logistics of the relocation process. And as a Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies and Best Companies to Work For award winner our team provide the easiest and most hassle-free way for households to get where they're going next.
No industry revolution springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm nonstop, we use hundreds of Post-Its a week, and we give the best high-fives in town.
Benefits of Career Opportunities at 2 Brothers:
- A great team of hardworking dedicated co-workers who like to have fun
- Work for a growing company with opportunities to advance
- Tuition reimbursement for approved courses
- Daily opportunities to solve diverse work challenges
- Medical, Dental, Chiropractic & Massage health insurance available for yourself and family
- Paid vacation
- On-site crossfit gym & health supplements
- Regular leadership retreats, company events & gatherings
2 Brothers Moving & Delivery currently has an opportunity for a full-time Client Services Coordinator skilled in delivering excellent customer service over the phone. As the shining voice of our company, you will be responsible for the customer experience from the first phone call to the last thank-you card.
- Take a high volume of incoming sales inquiries and provide estimates to clients, consult on moving solutions and educate the customer on our products and benefits over the phone
- Evaluate the clients' move requirements and recommend the appropriate product. Schedule in-home estimates for estimators when necessary.
- Schedule moves, ensure customer understanding of move procedures and policies and set customer expectations.
- Confirm moving appointments with the customer and moving teams, provide background on customer requirements to movers and ensure all expectations for both parties are met
- Recommend new products and services to management by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Perform post-move followup, resolve concerns if any and gather customer testimonials.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- At least 1-year experience in an account management/sales/customer service position
- Demonstrated ability to manage the sales process over the phone including building rapport, overcoming objections, educating on benefits, and preparing proposals.
- Strong desire to contribute to the growth phase of a company that emphasizes culture and employee engagement
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Compensation is $35,600 - $40,000 plus medical/dental/vision/chiropractic/massage benefits and paid time off.