Crew Lead ApprenticeLocation: Portland, OR
Type: Full Time
Minimum Experience: Entry Level
Founded in February of 2007 and based in Portland, Oregon, 2 Brothers Moving & Delivery is a regionally recognized leader in residential and commercial moving services. We're moving craftsmen & women that help people transition into new and exciting parts of their life. Whether it's a small apartment move across town for a new job or a mansion across the Sierra's for retirement, 2 Brothers is here to handle the logistics of the relocation process. And as a Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies award winner our team provide the easiest and most hassle free way for households to get where they're going next.
No industry revolution springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm nonstop, we use hundreds of Post-Its a week, and we give the best high-fives in town.
Benefits of Career Opportunities at 2 Brothers:
- A great team of hardworking dedicated co-workers who like to have fun
- Work for a growing company with opportunities to advance
- Full-time schedule year around
- Tuition reimbursement for company approved college courses
- Daily opportunities to solve diverse work challenges
- Medical, Dental, Chiropractic & Massage health insurance available for yourself and family
- Paid vacation
- Free gym membership & health supplements
- Regular leadership retreats, company events & gatherings
As a Crew Lead Apprentice you'll be learning the in's and outs of our trade within an active atmosphere assisting households in the relocation process. On a daily basis you'll encounter customers that come from a variety of different backgrounds whose moves have their own unique challenges. Problem solving, teamwork, time management, positive attitude and effective communication are highly emphasized.
- Experience with highly physical trades or fitness with a desire to be active on a daily basis.
- A valid driver's license with no more than 2 violations within the past 3 years.
- Pass a comprehensive criminal background and reference check
- Strong commitment to make your own safety and the safety of the customer's belongings the #1 priority
- Ability to independently adapt and solve problems as they arise while balancing safety, time available, and needs of the customer
- Ability to assertively communicate effectively and often with the customer by setting expectations while meeting or exceeding their job requirements
- Ability to manage tight timelines by managing the scope of the job and pace and motivation of the team
- Ability to safely lift 75lbs without assistance and use creative techniques and tools to reduce the lifting required
Our movers make $15/hr - $20/hr including tips, benefits, paid time off and bonuses.